Is your abdomen flabby?Are your muscles slack and weak?
Do you have sleep problems?
Have you experienced weight gain?
Is your hair thinning?
Do you feel exhausted most of the time?These physical problems could be symptoms of low Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Psychological issues such as anxiety or nervousness, sadness or depression, and shyness can also indicate that your HGH levels are too low.
What is HGH?HGH is a hormone. Hormones act as messengers produced by the endocrine glands, and are then sent all over the body to stimulate specified activities. HGH is critical for tissue repair, muscle growth, bone strength, brain function, physical and mental health, energy, and metabolism.
The production of HGH decreases with age at an average rate of about two to four percent each year. At age 20, normal daily HGH production is about 500 micrograms. By age 80, it falls to 60 (or less) micrograms of HGH. Many doctors consider levels below 200 to be deficient.
Benefits of Doctor Supervised HGH Therapy:
- Skin - Increased skin elasticity, texture, and tightness
- Energy - Increased energy and emotional stability
- Bone - Improved bone strength
- Sexual Power - Increased sexual potency and frequency
- Muscle - Increased muscle strength and mass
- Fat - Decreased fat tissue
- Memory - Improved mental functioning and strength
- Heart - Improved cardiovascular strength and lowered blood pressure
- Kidneys - Improved kidney function
- Immune System - Improved immunity and healing.
- Hair - Improved hair texture
- Cholesterol - Elevated HDL and lowered LDL