The Institute for Advanced Medicine offers:
- Lab Testing Fort Lauderdale
- ALCAT - The ALCAT test is an easy, accurate and reliable method for identifying food intolerance or food sensitivities, as well as sensitivities to mold and common chemicals.
- Intracellular Diagnostics - A fast medical diagnostic procedure for measuring dynamic intracellular mineral electrolyte levels. It assists the physician with diagnosis, treatment protocols, management of heart disease, and improving the patient's quality of life.
- Phadia - Phadia blood test systems support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases.
- Oncolab - The AMAS test measures serum levels of AMA, an antibody found to be elevated in most patients with a wide range of active non-terminal malignancies.
- Doctors Data - The laboratory offers a wide array of functional testing that is utilized in the assessment, detection, prevention, and treatment of heavy metal burden, nutritional deficiencies, gastrointestinal function, hepatic detoxification, metabolic abnormalities, and diseases of environmental origin.
- Spectra Cell - A specialized clinical testing laboratory company established in 1993 to commercialize a patented, groundbreaking technology for micronutrient testing. Call today for lab testing fort Lauderdale.
Contact Us Today